Hosted by BRCA Foundation, Augusta Polo Cup is a fundraising sporting event that features youth and adult polo matches. Known as the “Sport of Kings,” polo is a team sport played by men and women who have a passion for adventure and challenge. Spectators observe the matches field-side while tailgating and participating in other fun activities. To attend, purchase a sponsorship package or general admission tickets.
- Children 12 and under admitted free.
- General admission parking available.
- Attendees are encouraged to bring chairs, blankets or other tailgating items.
- Tents will not be provided for general admission ticket holders.
Augusta Polo Cup takes place on Sunday, Nov. 10, 2019 at Daniel Field in Augusta, Georgia.
- Traditional halftime divot stomp
- Foot mallet race with prizes
- Hat contest
- Special halftime show with trick riders and a horse vaulting performance
Net proceeds from the event benefit:
BRCA Foundation is the fundraising arm of Burn and Reconstructive Centers of America. A 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, BRCA Foundation is dedicated to educating emergency care providers so they are better prepared to manage the highly specialized care required for burn patients.
Camp Sweet Escape is a summer camp created by South Carolina Youth Diabetes Association that is tailored for children ages 7-17 with type 1 diabetes. The fun-filled camp environment is designed to help children learn about how to manage T1D. Sessions are available in the midlands and upstate.